giovedì 17 febbraio 2011

If I was a recipe....pasta and pies!

jul's kitchen if I was a recipe

My blog friend Giulia has a coloured and fresh blog dedicated to her passion for good food, and coming from Tuscany I can believe it!Giulia created a contest dedicated to people's favourite food, in cooperation with the sponsor "macchine alimentari"! Let's take part!

Mi amiga de blog Giulia tiene un blog dedicado a su passion por la buena comida y siendo toscana no dudo de eso! Giulia ha creado un cuncurso dedicado a la comida preferida de las personas, con la cooperaciòn de su sponsor macchine alimentari. Vamos a partecipar!

Mon amie de blog Giulia tiens un blog dediè a son passion pou la bonne cuisine et en venant de Toscane il doit etre de cette façon! Giulia a crèe un concours dediè aux plats preferès des personnes, avec l'aide du sponsor macchine alimentari. On va a parteciper!



If I was a recipe I would be my mum's "pasta and piselli"(pasta with peas). It is very simple and tasty and it reminds me of my childhood. You prepare your "pasta corta" and in the meantime you prepare your peas, with tomatos in pieces, pancetta (not bacon), onion, and if you want some pieces of carrot. To make it more tasty you add a very little of pepper. I can assure you that the smell and the taste is delicious, a very good glass of wine and if you can imagine an environment in front of the sea, or in a garden in the tuscan country.







2 commenti:

  1. Ciaoo! Finally I managed to stop by! Pasta e piselli is a favourite one for me! Thank you for taking part to the contest!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Juls thank you for this contest! I really love this recipe, it's just tasty!

    RispondiElimina